Olympic Solidarity is funded by the International Olympic Committee.
For the 20201-2024 period, Olympic Solidarity (OS) World Programmes cover the main areas of sports development : athletes, coaches, administrators, promotion of Olympic values and knowledge-sharing.
Two new programmes have been added on the list : Athlete Career Transition and Refugee Athlete Support (guidelines to come), as well as a new unit dedicated to Forums and Special Projects.
The followings are of particular interest to National Federations :
- Technical Courses for Coaches.pdf
- Olympic Scholarships for Coaches.pdf
- Development of National Sports System.pdf
- Olympic Scholarships for Athletes Tokyo 2020.pdf
- Youth Olympic Games Athlete Support.pdf
- Continental Athlete Support Grant.pdf
- Athlete Career Transition.pdf
Promotion of Olympic Values
- Gender Equality and Diversity.pdf
- Sports Medicine and Protection of clean athletes.pdf
- Sustainability in Sport.pdf
- Sport for Social Development.pdf
- Olympic Education Culture and Llegacy.pdf
Applications are made through your National Olympic Committee by your National Federation.